Sorry, nothing in cart.
99% Pure CBD Isolate Powder Wholesale
Pure CBD Isolate Powder from Health CBD Market is free of fungus, nontoxic and non psychoactive. It is 100% natural, non-GMO. Our private CBD products have been tested in laboratories by third parties, that guarantee cleanliness and quality. Our powder (THC-free) is a 99.9% pure CBD isolate powder that contains no oil. This is the most versatile way to consume CBD. The powder blend can be dissolved in any beverage and mixed in any food.
- Wholesale 99% Pure CBD Isolate Powder
- Made from Industrial Hemp grown domestically in the USA
- We can provide test results on your specific batch
Pure CBD Isolate Powder
We Do Third-Party laboratory tests: Most external laboratories that want to test cannabis/cannabis cannot detect cannabidiol (CBD) consistently or reliably at the level of this product. In general, we have discovered that they are more effective in testing complete spectral extracts. They contain lower percentages of CBD and other cannabinoids. All COAs for our Pure CBD isolates ranged from 90% to 99.9% of cannabidiol. But we are firmly convinced that each dose of extract is 99% pure.
This is a problem for the entire industry that affects all companies offering similar products. The vast majority of NMR tests we have performed on our CBD isolate in recent years have shown that there is more than 99% pure cannabidiol, while standard HPLC tests have greater scattering and less reliability. Pure CBD Isolate is a white powder that contains 99% pure CBD.
This crystalline contains only chemical CBD in the most stable form. This can lead to the assumption that the CBD divisions have been put together. Can also have been created in the field. No! The distribution of the CBD is a source of pure hemp medicines that have been produced from cannabis. Cannabidiol is a naturally occurring cannabinoid constituent of cannabis. It was discovered in 1940 and initially thought not to be pharmaceutically active. It is one of at least 113 cannabinoids identified in hemp plants. Accounting for up to 40% of the plant’s extract.
How to Use Pure CBD Isolate Powder?
Okay, you’ve picked up some pure CBD isolate powder. But what exactly are you supposed to do with this tasteless, odorless, fine white powder? The answer is…basically anything you want. Because CBD isolate powder doesn’t have any taste or odor, you can use it in a variety of ways. Some of the easiest ways to get your daily dose of CBD using a Pure CBD isolate powder include:
• Place it Directly Under Your Tongue:. Placing pure CBD isolate powder directly under your tongue, is by far the easiest way to use isolate. Hold it there for about 60 seconds. The CBD will then be delivered to the bloodstream via the mucus membranes to provide the relief you desire. CBD has no taste or odor so this shouldn’t be too uncomfortable of an experience.
• Creating Your Own CBD Oil and Custom Products:. You can infuse CBD isolate into a carrier oil (for example, MCT oil, grapeseed, or olive). To create your own CBD oil that is measured precisely. This CBD oil can then be taken sublingually for desired effects.
You can also use this CBD-infused oil to cook or bake with. But keep in mind that CBD will lose its potency at higher temperatures. If you do want to cook with the CBD isolate oil. Make sure you’re doing so at less than 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Ensuring you never go above 400 degrees. Isolate heated any higher will lose most of its benefits.
Pure CBD isolate Powder
CBD isolate powder can also be mixed with skin oils. This creates a topical that can be used on sore muscles or to ease inflammation and joint or arthritis pain. One of our favorites to use is a base of coconut oil
• Mix it in Your Morning Juice or Smoothie:. One way to use pure CBD isolate powder, is by adding it to a glass of juice or a smoothie. It will blend seamlessly with your liquid. Offering an extra boost of benefits to an already healthy way to start the day.
• Try it in Coffee or Tea: If juice or smoothies aren’t your thing. Pure CBD isolate powder will work just as good when mixed with your morning cup of coffee or tea.
• Make a CBD Sweetener: Another method of using Pure CBD isolate Powder involves making it into a sweetener. Though as we mentioned above CBD should be tasteless. To make your own CBD “sweetener”, heat up honey or agave in a double boiler (or something similar). Then mix in your Pure CBD isolate Powder until thoroughly dissolved. Use this infused sweetener on top of toast, in your tea or coffee, or even by the spoonful.
Pure CBD Isolate Powder Contains No THC
While most people assume CBD doesn’t contain THC, there are still trace amounts found in CBD oil that is made using the entire hemp plant. This is known as full-spectrum CBD and can be sold legally as long as it contains less than 0.3% THC. While this minuscule amount typically isn’t enough for people to feel any psychoactive effects, it can still show up in a person’s system.
Pure CBD isolate powder offers all the benefits of CBD without a trace of THC. This isolated version of CBD is excellent for anyone who is sensitive to THC or can’t have THC show up in a drug test. Military service members, police officers, emergency first responders, and anyone else who absolutely can’t fail a drug test will find CBD offers the relief they need, without the fear of having THC in their system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.